Topic: Big Time Gun Control Coming to New Jersey
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest in industry news, legislative updates, and share this week's top JUSTIFIED SAVE stories from around America. Plus you won't want to miss this week's Case of the Week from attorney Andrew Branca of Law of Self-Defense where we learn what can potentially happen when your fired shots miss an attacker and strike innocent bystanders.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Triple Guardian Course – Come take the Guardian Pistol classes at Impact Shooting Center outside of Cincinnati with Riley and Matthew on July 13th – 15th
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Jordan v. State of Texas – lawofselfdefense.com/jordan
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Louisiana Governor Signs Knife Law Reform, Removes Switchblade Ban
- N.J. on the brink of enacting even tougher gun laws. Here are 6 new bills on Phil Murphy's desk
- Man says someone threatened him with shot-up target practice paper in response to political yard sign
- YouTube blocks videos from Iowa gun seller Brownells, then changes its mind
- Intuit: We didn’t stop processing all gun sales
- May 2018 Sets Another Background Check Record
- Texas Republicans Turn To Newtown Group To Promote Gun Safety Education
- Hogue Inc. Removes Dick's Sporting Goods as Authorized Dealer
- 2 Florida drivers scare off knife-armed attempted carjacker with guns, police say
- Man accused of killing brother who threatened to hit their mother with sledgehammer at Katy home
- Argument over loud music leads to fatal shooting in Lauderdale County
- Ohio man, 84, exchanges gunfire with home invaders
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.