Topic: Choosing the Right Gun for You With Jeff Gonzales
Today Riley and Jacob interview Jeff Gonzales for the second time on the Concealed Carry Podcast! We cover some great topics including handgun choice and size, finding quality training, and also protecting the profession of firearms training by raising quality and providing more resources such as through the new Firearms Trainers Association, a collaborative effort from 5 titans of the industry: Ken Hackathorn, Larry Vickers, Jeff Gonzales, Dave Spaulding and Scott Reidy. Exciting stuff, plus Jeff is always a pleasure to hear from.
PLAY above to listen to this fantastic episode!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- StealthGear USA – www.stealthgearusa.com
- Firearms Trainers Association – www.FTAProtect.com
- Trident Concepts – www.tridentconcepts.com
- The Range at Austin – www.therangeaustin.com
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Save 10% off everything in our store including training!!
- The Triple Guardian Course is coming to Cincinnati, Ohio in July!
- July 13-15, 2018
- Taught by Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster
- Consists of Guardian Essentials (Level 1), Guardian Standards (Level 2), and Guardian BreakThru (Level 3)
- Learn more and get signed up at: www.concealedcarry.com/ohiotripleguardian2018
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.