Topic: New Gun Owner's Checklist
So…you bought a gun…now what? Today, Riley Bowman, Jacob Paulsen, and Matthew Maruster get the whole gang together to talk about where and how to get started as gun owners. Even if you've owned guns your entire life, chances are there's something in this episode you didn't think of or know about.
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Guns.com – A new but fantastic online marketplace for new and used guns. Buy, sell, and experience the new way to buy at Guns.com
- Legal Boundaries by State – A simple but comprehensive gun law reference manual in book form: Gun Law Book
Resources From Today's Show:
- Summary of Gun Laws for New Gun Owners
- Keeping A Gun On The Nightstand
- Dummy Ammo
- Handgun Safes
- Shooter Ready Challenge
- Online Concealed Carry Course
- Hearing Protection
- Trauma Medkits
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.