Topic: COVID-19's Effect on Gun Rights
Today, Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster discuss legislative news and updates across the U.S. especially where COVID-19 is having an impact on citizens' 2nd Amendment rights. These are interesting times, uncharted waters really, and it's important we stay on top of these issues. We also talk about the latest Shooter Ready Challenge and how to use transitions effectively to shoot multiple targets like a plate rack!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
Resources and Links:
- National Alert: Champaign Illinois First Locality to Cite “Emergency Powers” to Ban Gun Transfers
- State roundup
- New Hampshire: House Passes More Anti-Gun Bills
- Hawaii: Senate Committee Passes Anti-Gun Bills
- Colorado: House Committee to Consider “Red Flag” Repeal Legislation
- Mississippi House Approves Legislation to Improve State Firearms Preemption Statute
- Idaho: Governor Signs Shooting Range Preservation Bill into Law
- NO BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR DIY FIREARMS, GUN-RIGHTS SUPPORTERS NOTCH TEMPORARY COURTROOM WIN IN PENNSYLVANIA
- PA BILL WOULD BAN DIRECT INTERNET AMMO SALES, REQUIRE $50 PERMIT TO BUY BULLETS
- LASRx – Follow along with our monthly Shooter Ready Challenge and get the new LASRx App to maximize your training!
- SIRTs from Next Level Training – The industry standard for dedicated dry fire training handguns!
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – The best prices on ammunition online. Many bulk orders qualify for free shipping: AmmoSupplyWarehouse.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.