We hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday! Unfortunately there were a few people that didn't have as good a time over the last weekend. Check out today's JUSTIFIED shooting stories. But also Riley and Jacob update you on the latest surrounding constitutional carry in South Dakota, on-campus carry in Arkansas, and what the ATF has clarified on marijuana use and guns. Also our hearts and prayers go out to those affected by today's tragedy on the campus of Ohio State University. Listen in now…
- One-handed Reloads
- Ohio State University: Suspect killed, 9 hospitalized after campus attack
- Campus Carry Likely coming to Arkansas
- 12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns
- Gun Sales Skyrocket on Black Friday
- ATF Not Budging on Marijuana Users not Having Guns
- Six Shot in Three States on Black Friday
- South Dakota may attempt Constitutional Carry
- Police: Concert-goer shoots suspect who fired shots as he ran down street
- Would-be armed robber shot with own gun during tussle at St. Louis hotel
- Tulsa Woman shoots Man Breaking into her Apartment
BONUS JUSTIFIED VIDEO
- Today’s episode is brought to you by Sig Sauer Elite Performance V-Crown Defensive rounds. Introduced a few years ago, the Sig Sauer Elite Performance line of ammunition lives up to the Sig Sauer name. FBI ballistics tests and independent reviews have shown consistent and quality expansion. This line of ammunition is also economic and available on our online store today! www.concealedcarry.com/shop/
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.