Happy Halloween! Be careful out there tonight!! We share 2 justified shootings where gun owners were forced to defend themselves from masking wearing “ghouls!” Also don't miss our training tip about how to train for malfunctions RANDOMLY! Listen in now…
- Random Malfunctions
- Man Arrested at Epcot with Concealed Carry Handgun
- District Judge Leaves Loaded Firearm at Post Office
- Colorado Roofing Company Offering AR-15s to Employees and Customers
- New Orleans Murder Rate Steady despite new Gun Laws
- After weekend killings, New Orleans' 2016 murder tally on pace with last year's
- 60% of Americans oppose “Assault Weapon” Bans
- Houston Resident Shoots two Trespassers Committing Assault
- Pennsylvania Security Guards Forced to Fire on Mad Man Driver
- Attempted Home Invasion in Akron Thwarted
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN JUSTIFIED STORIES!
- ‘It Happened to Me!’: 3 True Stories of Armed Citizens Fighting Back
- Undoubtedly some of you will criticize my pronunciation of Reading, Pennsylvania…I realized only after the fact that I had pronounced it as “Reading” as opposed to “Redding.” My apologies to you, Word Nazi's. 😉
- Colorado Springs Spree Shooter (2015)
- Waco Halloween Police Attacker (2015)
- Actor Attacks in Costume, Los Angeles (2000)
- Sacramento Halloween Knife Charge (2013)
- Surveillance Video of Reading, PA Latino's Meat Market Robbery
- Super short and doesn't show much, but here you go!
Today’s episode is brought to you by our latest community: GuardianNation. GuardianNation is our community of Guardians and Sheepdogs who are committed to protecting the innocent from the threats that surround us. Officially launching in November, members of this community receive our quarterly box of guardian gear, our monthly shooter skills and drills, access to GuardianNation Live monthly webinars with top industry professionals, and much more. Please check it out at www.concealedcarry.com/gn
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.