We have a little different format for this episode that listeners should find interesting. Jacob talks about ways and means to debate and argue successfully with (and hopefully change their minds) with gun-grabbers. Riley talks about the problems with manual safeties on guns. Plus don't miss the training tip and latest news!! Listen in now…
- One-Handed Rack
- Wisconsin CCW Permits on the rise
- National Parks Service: Discharging Firearms in self-defense illegal in Parks
- Armatix plans 9mm Smart Gun for U.S. Market
- Michigan Dems introduce ‘assault weapon’ ban in state House
- Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me): Why We Justify Foolish Decision, Bad Decision and Hurtful Acts
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box
- Episode 46: Revolvers VS Semi-Automatics
Today’s episode is brought to you by our latest community: GuardianNation. GuardianNation is our community of Guardians and Sheepdogs who are committed to protecting the innocent from the threats that surround us. Officially launching in November, members of this community receive our quarterly box of guardian gear, our monthly shooter skills and drills, access to GuardianNation Live monthly webinars with top industry professionals, and much more. Please check it out at www.concealedcarry.com/guardiannation
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.