Topic: Legislative Updates – Trump's New ATF Head Pick Pro-Gun?…or is he??
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Legislative Updates Edition and we're talking about some important stories from around the nation. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to listen to the episode!
Today we announce this week's giveaway winner! Make sure you SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Next giveaway is on Tuesday, June 4, 2019!
- This week's prize…Vehicle Firearm Tactics Online Video!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Vehicle Firearm Tactics Video Course – CHECK IT OUT!! – www.concealedcarry.com/vft
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – Great Ammo! Great Service! Great People! Plus GN members save an additional 5%! – www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- “Charges Dismissed for Cop Whose Taser Went Bang”
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- TRUMP’S ATF PICK: ‘I TAKE A BACK SEAT TO NO ONE IN MY REVERENCE FOR THE 2ND AMENDMENT’
- New Federal Law Will Promote Target Range Development on Public Lands
- Federal Judge Refuses to Dismiss NRA/SAF Suit Against Washington Gun Control
- California: DOJ Submits Proposed Regulations Regarding Upcoming Ammunition Transfer Background Check Requirements to Office of Administrative Law
- Illinois: House to Consider FOID Fee Increase & Mandatory Fingerprinting
- California: Precursor Parts Bill and DROS Increase Awaiting Floor Votes
- Rhode Island: Senate Judiciary Committee Will Consider Two Gun Control Bills Next Week
- Maryland: Governor Hogan Vetoes Legislation to Repeal Handgun Permit Review Board
- Louisiana: House Passes Pro-Gun Preemption Legislation
- New Hampshire: Senate Floor Votes Scheduled for Anti-Gun Bills
- Nevada: Omnibus Anti-Gun Bill Granted Waiver From Deadlines
- Oregon: Gun control measure expected back after miss this session
- Connecticut: Senate To Vote On Gun Control Bills
- Texas: Gov. Abbott Signs NRA-Backed Tenants' Rights Bill
- Washington: Gov. Inslee Signs Anti-Gun Bills
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.