Topic: The Largest Corporate Donation to an Anti-Gun Cause
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one Boston story where a man chased after a thief and ended up having to use his gun to defend himself. What lessons can we learn from this and these other stories? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Guardian Nation Black Friday Sale! Thanksgiving Night at Midnight EST!! www.concealedcarry.com/blackfriday
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- No Case This Week! Be back next week!
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
Bombs Away!! Nukes Against Citizens??
- NRA files lawsuit challenging Washington gun safety Initiative 1639
- Toledo Mayor Plays Politics With Officer Safety Via New Firearm Procurement Measures
- Ohio House passes ‘stand your ground’ legislation after Speaker shuts down objection of black lawmaker
What NOT to Do
- Woman fatally shoots 27-year-old daughter after mistaking her for intruder, police say
- SCSO: Man attempts burglary, gets shot at by neighbors
- Southie theft suspect allegedly pulled knife on witness, who fired gun at suspect
- 2 would-be robbers reportedly shot and killed in north Harris County
- Man shoots suspected robber outside SE Houston complex
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.