Topic: Can Americans Ditch Guns the Way We Ditched Cigarettes?
Today Riley and Jacob share the latest news, stories and information from the firearms and concealed carry industry. Today's news features stories about the recent assault weapons ban in Boulder, Colorado; the Santa Fe, Texas school shooting; the gun control debate rages on “healthier” than ever including the call to ban “ghost guns” as well. But more importantly we share the latest JUSTIFIED SAVES that have occurred and what lessons we can take from those!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Glock-E-Trainer – www.glocketrainer.com
- BarrelBlok – www.concealedcarry.com/barrelblok
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- State of Idaho v. Iverson – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Shotguns and handguns are considered less-lethal by USA Today’s gun experts.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.