Topic: The War Over Words – Assault Rifle Definition Changed
You know the fight for constitutional rights is getting real when the other side starts changing the dictionary–yes, literally–so that the definition of the words “assault rifle” means what THEY want it to mean! Join us today on the podcast as we cover the latest and greatest news stories in the industry. Plus several JUSTIFIED SAVE stories today that you're going to want to hear!!
Press PLAY above to feast on this important content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Orton v. Commonwealth – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge
- DNC Vice Chair Suggests It's Time Democrats Push To Repeal The Second Amendment
- High school senior suspended after posting picture of airsoft gun on social media
- Seventh-Grade Assignment: Write Letters to Lawmakers Begging for Gun Control
- Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary Changes Definition Of ‘Assault Rifle’ After Parkland Shooting
- Open Carry Texas founder arrested for assaulting a police officer during pro-gun demonstration
- Uber Eats driver shoots man during attempted robbery at IHOP, Memphis police say
- Police: Hermitage homeowner shot, killed burglary suspect
- Attempted armed robber shot by church security guard in West Garfield Park
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.