Topic: What About the Lives That Are Saved by Guns?
Today we have more updates and coverage of the Parkland, Florida school shooting plus the fallout because of it including proposed gun control bills in Florida, and at the national level as well. Also, don't miss out on our discussion about the lives that are SAVED because of guns being in the hands of law-abiding citizens as we share and talk about several JUSTIFIED DGU stories as well. Share this with all your friends and family!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- State of North Carolina v. Lee – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High-Capacity Magazines
- Gun rights advocates take aim at new age restrictions
- Florida Senate passes bill to restrict gun sales, but stops short of weapons ban
- Colorado Governor ‘Can Count on One Hand' Teachers Who've Wanted to be Armed
- H.R.5087 – Assault Weapons Ban of 2018
- Removal of some pro-gun content was ‘mistake,' YouTube says
- Landmark Decision in AZ Supreme Court Changes Face of Self-Defense Law
- Corpus Christi woman shoots at men who broke into her home to assault her
- Employee at North Hollywood auto parts store fatally shoots suspected burg
- Grand jury says Piney Flats woman shot husband in self-defense
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Brave Response Appendix Holster – www.concealedcarry.com/brappendix
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.