Topic: Full Auto Glock Conversion For Sale On Amazon?!
Riley and Jacob are back at it again discussing the most recent gun industry, gun rights and self-defense stories from across the U.S. Don't miss today's stories about illegal contraband for sale on Amazon, specifically Glock full-auto conversion kits. Although the listing is gone now, was this a setup from the ATF? We also talk about the exciting news of the SHARE Act, the latest suppressor deregulation bill, making it through committee and possibly heading for a votePlus 4 excellent JUSTIFIED stories that there's a lot to learn from. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
- Looking To Make Your Glock Full Auto? Amazon Has An ILLEGAL Full Auto Conversion. DO NOT BUY.
- Freeman High School: Student shot dead confronting gunman at Wash. school, officials say
- NRA Fact Checks the Washington Post
- NRA Backed SHARE Act Passes Committee
- GUN RIGHTS GET INCREASED PUBLIC SUPPORT, NEW SURVEY SHOWS
- More and More Black Women in Chicago Are Taking Their Safety Into Their Own Hands, Obtaining Concealed-Carry Gun Permits
- Little-Known Group Aims to End Private Gun Sales in Ohio
- Armed robbery suspect dies after being shot by customer at IL auto parts store
- GA Teen shot, killed trying to rob man walking his dog
- LA Burglars meet match in armed neighbors, dog
- IN Home intruder killed after kicking down wrong door looking for his kids
- I.C.E. Training – “The Best 100 Practice Rounds”. We recently secured a special deal together with Rob Pincus from I.C.E. Training and the Personal Defense Network. Rob would like to give you a free copy of his “Best 100 Round Practice Session” DVD. To my knowledge Rob Pincus has never given away one of his DVD’s like this. All you have to do is pay the shipping. Have you ever wondered about what to do and practice when all you have is one hour and 2 boxes of ammunition? This DVD will walk you through dozens of excellent drills and scenarios to keep you sharp and at the top of your game with limited range time and resources. So go pick it up, the “Best 100 Round Practice Session” DVD–FREE! Just pay shipping. Get it at: www.concealedcarry.com/best100
- Andrew Branca’s The Law of Self-Defense. ConcealedCarry.com and the Concealed Carry Podcast has joined forces with Andrew Branca to bring to you the best legal education related to the law of self-defense. Trust me, if you ever have to draw or use your gun in self-defense, you are going to want to know how to minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and conviction by helping your defense team build the most compelling narrative of innocence. Andrew has the resources you need through live in-person courses, online training, his best-selling book The Law of Self-Defense, and now newly-released video DVD’s. Check it all out at: www.concealedcarry.com/LOSD
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? You know, once every 30 seconds in America a home break-in occurs. Don’t leave yourself unprepared and unable to access your defensive handgun in an instant while still storing them safely and responsibly from unauthorized hands. The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. Also take a look at their line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs and get a free one-year subscription to the magazine with purchase. We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.