Topic: Walgreen's Customer Stops Armed Robber Dead
Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories in the concealed carry and firearms industry world including some important legislative updates out of Washington D.C. where one New York congressman has proposed a law to protect the rights of citizens to purchase and possess many rifles and shotguns including AR-style semi-autos and their magazine and ammunition components. NY Governor Andrew Cuomo doesn't like that much. Wisconsin Democrats don't like the idea of gun safety being taught to high school studentseven if it is optional. Sig Sauer has some unwanted attention due to some possible issues with P320 pistols firing when dropped–Sig Sauer responds. And a Texas college professor wears body armor and helmet to class to protect himself from students that might want to harm him. Plus don't miss this week's incredible JUSTIFIED stories!! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
Training Tip: Reloading w/ Mags
- 61-year-old man shoots teenager trying to steal his gun on Detroit's west side
- Second Amendment Guarantee Act Would Protect Popular Rifles, Shotguns From Antigun Politicians
- NY Gov. Cuomo says he’ll sue if Congress passes Collins gun bill
- Wisconsin Republicans, Democrats Spar Over Gun Safety Course
- SIG SAUER Responds To Rumors Of P320 Safety Issues
- Texas Adjunct Professor Wears Bulletproof Vest to Protest Campus Carry
- TSA Blog: July 24-31 Sets New Firearm Discovery Record
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Brave Response Holster. Are you looking for the most versatile, most comfortable, most concealable holster on the market? Look no further than the Brave Response Holster – compatible with nearly any semi-automatic handgun and many types of revolvers, and it doesn’t matter what you wear for pants…or even if you wear any pants at all! Fits all waists from 20 to 54 inches. Check it out at concealedcarry.com/braveresponse
- VTAC. Viking Tactics is a leader in quality fighting gear that really works. Designed by Special Forces Veteran Retired Sergeant Major Kyle Lamb, a great deal of thought and design goes into every piece taking into account lessons learned and experience gained one can only achieve by fighting on the front lines (and behind enemy lines) of America’s finest soldiers. Whether you need slings, weapon light mounts, belts or training DVD’s, check out VTAC’s lineup of gear on ConcealedCarry.com/brand/viking-tactics/
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.