Topic: “Don't Make Me Pull My Piece” Robber Gets a “Piece”
In today's news: Georgia Governor Nathan Deal signs campus carry legislation into law, Texas LTC permit prices are going down, Florida passes legislation that finally removes the 3-day waiting period on handgun purchases, and more. Plus we cover some fantastic JUSTIFIED stories today including one where a man stops an assault and robbery against his family and home from 5 thugs, another man stops a potential active shooting from taking place in a Texas bar. And don't miss the story of the hotel clerk that when confronted by an armed robber that said “Don't make me pull my piece” responded by drawing his own “piece!” Listen in now!!
Training Tip: Push the Limits Drill
- Arizona Men Found guilty of Chinese gun Running
- GA Governor Signs Campus Carry
- TX lowers State Carry permit Costs
- Two Illinois Police Officers shot in Chicago
- North Carolina Gun Theft Ring
- Florida allows Police to forego 3 day wait period on guns
- Man Attempts to Rob Clarksburg Hotel Clerk Pulls Gun on Him
- TX Man stops Massacre at Sports Bar
- NC Man Defends himself from 5 Robbers
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. They are foam-lined yet built with heavy-duty 16 gauge steel that will keep your firearms protected and still allow you to quickly access them in an emergency with the reliable custom-programmable 4-button key pad. A line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield and for a limited time save 10% with a special coupon code, but you gotta listen to the episode to get it!
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com Also for a limited time, get our American Gun Law course at 90% off just for signing up for or being a member of Guardian Nation.
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired or that grouping being too high, too low or simply too wide? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.