We welcome a recently retired law enforcement officer and competitive shooter on the podcast with us today to give additional insights into a conversation about dealing with law enforcement as a gun owner. Should you tell the officer if you are armed? Should you hand them the permit through the window with your license? The answers and insights might surprise you!
News Shared In This Episode
- Obama calls for more Gun Control after Kalamazoo shootings
- 4 States Consider Requiring Gun Owners to Purchase Liability Insurance
- Justified – 92-Year-Old WWII Vet Uses .45 Pistol To Stop Axe Attack
Pick of the Week
- Alex: Remington Versa Max
- Riley: Tritium Night Sights
- Jacob: An Audio Recorder App (Android / iPhone)
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Brave Response Holster – Are you looking for the most versatile, most comfortable, most concealable holster on the market? Look no further than the Brave Response Holster – compatible with nearly any semi-automatic handgun and many types of revolvers, and it doesn’t matter what you wear for pants… or even if you wear any pants at all! Fits all waists from 20 to 56 inches. Check it out here and enter in the coupon code “PODCAST10” to receive 10% off your purchase.
- Map of states that require you notify Law Enforcement (click and then scroll down a little)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes.