Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Woman Shoots Man Who Swung Steering Wheel Lock at Her
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our JUSTIFIED SAVES Edition and we're talking about how one woman had to shoot a man after he swung a steering wheel lock at her because he was angry she had a handicap parking placard! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for the weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced each week!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- HIVIZ Shooting Systems – Check out the new Litewave H3 Tritium/Litepipe sights, for high visibility in bright and low light conditions! – www.hivizsights.com
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- No case this week!!
Shocker- NY Laws Penalize Legal Gun Owners:
- New York man facing illegal weapons charge after killing 2 burglars in his home says gun was father's
- ‘I was scared': Concealed carry permit owner shot man in self-defense
- Las Vegas police say east valley intruder is killed in self defense
- Motorcyclist with concealed carry permit shoots man who confronted him, Largo police say
- Concealed carry owner thwarts armed robbery in Coatesville
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Deputies: Bank employee shoots at robber during bank robbery
- Father shoots, kills home intruder in Lancaster
- 1 dead, 3 wounded after shootout at Fort Lauderdale parking garage
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.