Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Police Impersonator Attempts Home Invasion
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our JUSTIFIED SAVES Edition and we're talking about how an attack against an off-duty security guard could have really gone south, and also how another resident was almost fooled by a fake cop trying to break-in to their house! What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for the weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced each week!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- ConcealedCarry.com Apparel – www.concealedcarry.com/apparel
- H&H Medical Products – www.concealedcarry.com/handh
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- One Punch = Manslaughter & Wrongful Death Suit
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
What NOT to Do!
- A Detroit man accidentally shot himself while trying to kill a cockroach, but it didn’t happen how you think
- Police: Home invasion suspect shot while wearing police vest
- Man Shot in El Cajon Had Attacked Off-Duty Security Guard, Officials Said
- Man kills suspected robber during sale of PlayStation in north Houston, police say
- Husband dies in struggle for gun with his wife near Big Bear
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.