Topic: “You Don't Need a Handgun”
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Industry News Edition and we're talking about some intriguing stories about how one Florida school is protecting its students with armed guards. But we also get into an opinion piece that tries to make the case that no one needs a handgun. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced on Tuesday, February 12, 2019!
- This week's prize…a $50 SSP Eyewear gift certificate!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Gun Belts – This week only, all belts available for sale on ConcealedCarry.com are marked down 15% – Use coupon code BELT15 – https://www.concealedcarry.com/belts
- TacWare TW-350 Flashlight – Check out these sweet flashlights, HUGE performance at a KILLER PRICE! – https://www.concealedcarry.com/tw350
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- EJ Bradford Case: Cop Shot Good Guy CCWer Mistakenly
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- CBS Network Accused of Censoring Patriotism
- SIG M18 COMPLETES ARMY ACCEPTANCE TEST WITH ZERO STOPPAGES
- You Don't Need a Handgun
- Florida School Hires 2 Former Combat Veterans to Take Down Active Shooters
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Nevada: Secret Gun Control Bill Committee Hearing On Tuesday, Feb. 12!
- California police discover secret underground shooting range, weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo at gang member’s home
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.