Episode 283: The Next Wave of Gun Control May Not Come As You Think
Topic: The Next Wave of Gun Control May Not Come As You Think
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where one man saves an entire store of people during a violent robbery…AND it almost costs him his LIFE!! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Sign the Pledge – www.concealedcarry.com/2019pledge
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Honor Guard Discount – Substantial discount now available for members on any Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm handgun purchase!!
CHECK OUT THE NEW CONCEALED CARRY APP!!! – www.concealedcarry.com/mobileapp
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- State v. Vasquez, 2018 Tex. App. LEXIS 9748 (TX Ct. App. 2018)
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
Parkland, FL UPDATE
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich vetoes gun bill, cites ’rotten, stinking politics’
- Pittsburgh Mayor Declares Intent to Ban Guns in Violation of State Law
- Toy gun buyback for pansies
- Corporate Gun Control: The NYT Outlines the Dangerous Next Development
- Judge dismisses Parkland case, saying school doesn't have duty to protect students
What NOT to Do
- Suspect grabs gun from man openly carrying weapons on State Street
- Woman in police custody after she shoots man breaking into car
- Police: Homeowner shoots McAllen officer who responded to burglary
- Armed bystanders shoot at shoplifters in Marysville, disabling their vehicle
- Police: Man shoots robbery suspects in Logan Square
- Police: Employee kills robbery suspect in jewelry store shootout
- Customer shoots armed robber in his ‘head area’ at south Wichita gas station, police say
- Tables turned on would-be robbers when intended victim pulls his own gun
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Washington state raises age for assault rifle purchases to 21
- California Department of Justice Releases First Set of Proposed Ammunition Sales Regulations
- Proposed bill would allow permit holders to carry guns in the Capitol
- AG Fox appeals Missoula gun lawsuit to state Supreme Court
- Column: The surprising truth about ‘gun deaths'
- Misleading Headlines and the Murder Rate
- Broad Gun Control Restrictions Are Not the Answer. Just Look at These Facts.
- Boulder's AR-15 Certification Ordinance Sure Sounds Like A Test Run For A Gun Registry
- The failed leadership of Broward Sheriff Scott Israel | Editorial
- Deputies: Intoxicated teen found sleeping naked after breaking into home, ignoring warning shots
- Loved ones prepare to say goodbyes to mother, grandmother and friend shot and killed at B Pams Food Mart
- Man Shoots, Kills Woman Claiming She Took Gun From His Car
- People claiming to have Christmas presents try to get in house
- Invasion suspect fatally shot after ‘exchange of gunfire’ with homeowner
- California jewelry store robbery thwarted after owner's nephew pulls out gun
- New York man shot in Miami Beach after attacking woman, police say
- Business owner, one other wounded in shootout
- OPA-LOCKA Customer, business owner shot after dispute in Opa-locka, police say
- SAPD: Driver holds alleged road rage attacker at gunpoint until officers arrive
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment