Topic: Suicide Data Does NOT Show Direct Relation to Firearms Laws
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a 16-yr-old boy is forced to shoot his dad in order to save his mom! So tragic! What lessons can we learn from this and these other stories? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – AmmoSupplyWarehouse.com 5% off ALL AMMO SALES for GN Members! Use the coupon code available in the GN Member Dashboard, login and find it at: www.concealedcarry.com/memberdiscounts
- NO GUN CONTROL – 20% off SITEWIDE SALE going on RIGHT NOW! Get the awesome “Speak Softly, Carry a Big Stick” T-Shirt for 20% off, limited time only! www.concealedcarry.com/bigstick
- City Council clarifies ban on firearms in Missoula parks, polling places, public buildings
- Round Two: Gun Rights Groups Prevail (Again) in Second Challenge to Firearm Restrictions in Delaware’s State Parks, Forests
- Washington’s I-1639 would implement some of the nation’s most stringent gun-control laws
- Staffers laud McCaskill for hiding gun views in undercover video: ‘She's really good about strategy'
- Glock Battles Sig Sauer for American Handgun Sales
What NOT to Do
- Fresno teen kills his father to protect his mom, sheriff’s office says
- Police investigate gunfire outside New Haven bar
- PD: Man shoots, kills suspect who stabbed him, his cousin in New Haven
- Man Shot at Utah Starbucks, Charged With Attacking Clerk
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.