Topic: ‘Leave No Survivors’ – The Call for Attacks on Gun Owners
In this episode, Riley and Matthew talk about the latest news in the industry. Kalashnikov announces expansion of the tooling plant for the new Lebedev pistol. Plus we talk about the latest back-and-f0rth on gun control and pro-gun laws and bills. Plus 3 great news stories featuring JUSTIFIED SAVES that you’re not going to want to miss because there’s some great lessons learned.
Press PLAY above to indulge in this incredible content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- State of Arizona v. Carson – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Kalashnikov Concern Tools Up for Mass Production of Lebedev Pistol
- Want Gun Control Laws? Forget Congress.
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Major Gun Control Legislation for Florida
- Professor Calls for ‘Anti-Gun Types' to Attack the NRA and ‘Leave No Survivors'
- FBI background checks for gun sales spike after mass shootings
- Gun sales usually skyrocket after mass shootings. But not this time.
- Actual Numbers [Background checks Feb 2018: Vox’s numbers 122,626 (from BuzzFeed). The real number is 2,293,373]
- VIDEO: Dem tries to destroy AR-15 in political stunt, instead creates illegal sawed-off rifle
- New Wyoming law allows concealed carry of guns in churches
- Man, 73, with concealed carry permit shoots Fresno man in apparent self defense
- Police: Man brandishing guns fatally shot at tax business
- Suspected robber dead, two more arrested after shooting Monday
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.