Topic: Neighbor Shoots Getaway Car to Stop Burglary Suspects
Today Riley and Matthew share the latest news from across the industry including some big news from a major gun manufacturer that is going bankrupt and will require a major debt restructuring to stay afloat. Plus a gun control activist group in South Africa puts out a poll meant to support their anti-gun view, but it backfired in a huge way. Finally, three compelling JUSTIFIED stories are a “must-listen.” Learn what these people did right…or wrong. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
200th Episode Giveaway!!!!!
Go to www.concealedcarry.com/200giveaway to take a brief survey and get signed up for the BIG 200th Episode Giveaway. 5 lucky winners will win one of the following:
- 1-Year Membership to Guardian Nation – $461.40 value!
- 3-month Membership to Guardian Nation – $115.35 value!
- GPS Outdoors Handgunner Backpack – $120 value
- Dry-fire Kit: Glock-E-Trainer, SIRT 110 pistol, laser cartridge insert – $353.o0 value!
- Live-fire Kit: Live Fire Drill Cards Book, Mantis Firearm Training System, Pair of Ammo Ears – $213.89 value!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Neighbor Shoots Getaway Car Tires To Stop Burglary Suspects
- Don't ask unless you want the truth
- Exclusive: U.S. gunmaker Remington seeks financing to file for bankruptcy: sources
- Gun sales stay red hot, third best January ever
- WATCH: Rape Survivor: #MeToo Must Advocate For Gun Rights
- Man who sold ammo to Las Vegas shooter gets extension to remove arsenal
- The showdown over the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
- 62-year-old man fatally shoots bat-wielding son in Collinsville, police say
- Blakely woman shoots and kills home intruder
- Guardian Nation. Now is the perfect time to join Guardian Nation to qualify for the next quarterly box of gear. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Glock-E-Trainer – www.glocketrainer.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.