Topic: Is Paul Ryan Holding Up CCW Reciprocity Bill??
On this 16th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9/11, we hope and pray folks in Texas and Florida are doing okay after these two recent hurricanes. Today Riley Bowman discusses with Matthew Maruster possible gun confiscation in the Virgin Islands during and after Hurricane Irma passed through, bills in California requiring that gun dealers up their security measures to prevent theft, and the fact that it appears Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is holding up a vote on the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill. After the recent attack at the Congressional Baseball practice, you would think Mr. Ryan would feel this was an important and pressing matter to push through, but that's not the case as he says that the timing “is not right.” Don't miss these and all the other stories from today's episode!! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
- Man who shot at car thief is sentenced for death of neighbor he hit instead
- NRA threatens legal action over Virgin Islands firearm confiscation order
- GOP Rep: Paul Ryan Will Not Let Congress Touch Concealed Carry Reciprocity
- Bills to increase regulations on California gun stores heads to governor
- 8 killed during football watch party; mom says daughter's ex responsible
- Spokane, WA neighbors held burglar at gunpoint until SPD made arrest
- Robber has gun stolen from him, gets shot in the hand in IL
- I.C.E. Training – “The Best 100 Practice Rounds”. We recently secured a special deal together with Rob Pincus from I.C.E. Training and the Personal Defense Network. Rob would like to give you a free copy of his “Best 100 Round Practice Session” DVD. To my knowledge Rob Pincus has never given away one of his DVD’s like this. All you have to do is pay the shipping. Have you ever wondered about what to do and practice when all you have is one hour and 2 boxes of ammunition? This DVD will walk you through dozens of excellent drills and scenarios to keep you sharp and at the top of your game with limited range time and resources. So go pick it up, the “Best 100 Round Practice Session” DVD–FREE! Just pay shipping. Get it at: www.concealedcarry.com/best100
- Andrew Branca’s The Law of Self-Defense. ConcealedCarry.com and the Concealed Carry Podcast has joined forces with Andrew Branca to bring to you the best legal education related to the law of self-defense. Trust me, if you ever have to draw or use your gun in self-defense, you are going to want to know how to minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and conviction by helping your defense team build the most compelling narrative of innocence. Andrew has the resources you need through live in-person courses, online training, his best-selling book The Law of Self-Defense, and now newly-released video DVD’s. Check it all out at: www.concealedcarry.com/LOSD
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? You know, once every 30 seconds in America a home break-in occurs. Don’t leave yourself unprepared and unable to access your defensive handgun in an instant while still storing them safely and responsibly from unauthorized hands. The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. Also take a look at their line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs and get a free one-year subscription to the magazine with purchase. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.