Episode 111: Man Facing Murder Charges After Fatally Shooting Car Thief
Topic: Man Facing Murder Charges After Fatally Shooting Car Thief
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In today's news: Riley and Jacob talk about a news story that is the perfect example as to the problems with gun confiscation laws without due process, especially in the case of mental health. One man sought a little help, and ended up losing his guns for over 2 years even though it was proven he was not a mental health risk!! Plus 2 stories where CCWers are facing charges because they may not have made the right decisions. To find out why, tune in now…
Training Tip: Hurry Up to Slow Down
- Medical Marijuana Users in Nevada soon to be able to Purchase Guns
- California Man Gets His Guns Back from the Government Following Two Year Court Battle
- Man Facing Murder Charges After Fatally Shooting Car Thief
- Democrats Request $60 Million to Study Gun Violence as Health Crisis
- North Dakota Passes Constitutional Carry
- US Army Considers 7.62mm For Interim Battle Rifle
- Texas Man Charged with Felony After Shooting at Fiance’s Kidnappers
- Pittsburgh Homeowner Shoots Crowbar Armed Home Invader
- Uber Driver Shoots Attempted Car Thief
- SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition! Proudly made right here in the USA by Sig Sauer; One of the things I really appreciate is that Sig Sauer Engineers lead the way. They have designed their Elite Performance FMJ Target Ammunition to the same performance specifications as their Elite V-Crown self-defense jacketed hollow points. This ensures that you train how you fight… while also saving you money. If you are looking for reliable ammunition at a great price; check out SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition today. Available at many of your favorite sporting goods stores, online, and especially at our website ConcealedCarry.com/sigammo
- Sports Afield. Now available at their lowest price ever on ConcealedCarry.com, Sports Afield brings you a series of handgun vaults that will beat any competitor in price and quality. In addition you can now find select full size safes on from Sports Afield on ConcealedCarry.com. The shipping is reasonable and the warranty is second to none. All full size safes have a lifetime warranty that even covers the paint. Trust this 100 yr old American brand with your firearm storage.
We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired of that grouping being too high or too far to the left? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx and for a limited time save 10% with a special coupon code, but you gotta listen to the episode to get it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment