Training Tip: Using Dummy Rounds
NEWS – Lawmakers and gun control groups are calling for gun control in the wake of Orlando, US Representatives hold a sit-in in the house chambers until “something is done,” Australia is propped up as the perfect model yet again, but we point out the problems with that, Even LGBT people are in support of protecting gun rights, and we tell the story of a Detroit mother that stops a home invasion with her “assault weapon.”
- House Democrats Hold Sit-In on Gun Control – NBCNews
- Spike in handgun crimes reveals nation’s secret problem – The New Daily
- The FBI was right not to arrest Omar Mateen before the shooting – WaPo
- RIFLE USED IN ORLANDO SHOOTING WAS DESIGNED FOR MILITARY USE – AP
- DeBary mayor issues call to arms in wake of Orlando shooting at Pulse – Orlando Sentinel
- Fatal mass shootings in Australia down to zero after gun law reforms – USA Today
- Gun control backers are really, really sick of playing nice – WaPo
- Pro-gun LGBT group sets the record straight on ‘assault rifles’ – Guns.com
- Man Stopped in Gun-Laden Truck Was on ‘Mission to Help Other Families' After Daughter's Drug Death, Friend Says – ABCNews
Today’s episode is sponsored by our very own USA Firearm Training’s American Gun Law Course. What would you pay to sit down with an attorney and ask him all the questions you wanted answers to about gun and self-defense law? Well you can get all these answers in a 3+ hour online video training course for much less than even an hour’s worth of time spent with an attorney. We spent 2.5 days sitting down with one of the best criminal defense attorneys asking him to explain and break down the laws, and recorded it all. This fantastic training is available for pre-order now! www.concealedcarry.com/agl
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about using the restroom and sitting on the “porcelain throne” while maintaining firearm readiness and safety!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here. Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.