Topic: Ambushed Pizza Deliveryman Fights Back After Being Shot
Riley and Jacob cover some important stories about proposed laws being debated in various states plus highlight an extremely compelling JUSTIFIED story where one man is shot and is forced to fight back for his life and his 8 kids! Also we are getting ready to celebrate our 1-year anniversary since launching the podcast, and we are giving away a bunch of great prizes! Listen in for how to enter the giveaway!!
News Stories For This Week:
- Florida adds $2.6 Million for Concealed Carry Permits
- Colorado Lawmakers Moving Forward with Steps to Arm Faculty
- AZ legislature looking to pass law allowing guns in public places
- Missoula Montana Attorney General’s Opinion States Missoula Background Check Ordinance is Illegal
- Kansas Lawmaker leaves loaded gun in statehouse
- Concealed Carry Permits drop after new MO Constitutional carry law
- FOX – At Least 5 Killed in Shooting at Quebec City Mosque
- FL convenience store robber shot by concealed carrier
- 6ABC – Pizza Deliveryman Fires Back After Shot in SW Philly
Today’s episode is brought to you by Sports Afield Gun Safes. The lowest prices ever now being offered on ConcealedCarry.com; Sports Afield has been taking care of the American sportsman for over 100 years. Their line of handgun and full size safes balances incredible quality and economic prices. With the best warranty in the business, you can trust Sports Afield with your tools of self-defense. In fact right now both the single and double handgun pistol safes are on sale so go to concealedcarry.com/shop and check them out.
- Don’t miss out on the opportunity to win prizes by filling out this simple survey:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.