Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Mass Shooting Stopped AGAIN by CCWer
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our JUSTIFIED SAVES Edition and we're talking about how important it is we are careful when approaching people at the door, mistakes made when homeowners fail to identify “threats”, how one woman shot her boyfriend to save her son, and we share the harrowing story of how one brave bar employee saved lives by engaging a would-be mass shooter plus MUCH MORE!! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for the weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced each week!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- CCW Safe – The ONLY self-defense coverage that has successfully defended a client in a Murder 1 trial! – www.ccwsafe.com
What Not To Do
- Police: Mom shoots would-be intruder through glass, but it's her son
- Nebraska woman with concealed-carry permit arrested on assault charge after shooting fleeing shoplifting suspect
- Pregnant Mom Shoots Boyfriend to Defend Young Son
- Deputies credit armed employee with stopping potential mass shooting at bar
- MetroPCS employee fatally shoots would-be robber in Philadelphia: Police
- ‘Hero' neighbor shoots, kills domestic violence suspect in Florida, deputies say
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Police say QuikTrip security guard shoots man in self-defense after nearly being hit with didgeridoo
- Home invasion ends when violent Lexington man is shot by owner, sheriff says
- Man shot after arriving to kid's party intoxicated and armed, police say
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.