Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Father Saves Son From Carjacking Turned Into Kidnapping
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our JUSTIFIED SAVES Edition and we're talking about how one father had think quick and use his gun to save his 6-year-old son from a carjacking turned kidnapping plus MUCH MORE!! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for the weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced each week!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
- Not Your Average Gun Girls Podcast – www.notyouraveragegungirls.com
- Save 15% this week on dummy ammo on ConcealedCarry.com by using coupon code: DUMMY
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- When Reasonableness Fails: MN Cop Who Killed Justine Damond Convicted
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
What NOT to Do!
Sometimes Crap Happens
- Concealed carry holder tells cops he killed man who tried to steal his BMW in Loop after crash
- Deputies: Dad shoots man who stole car with boy, 6, inside
- Realtors with conceal carry permits confront man inside vacant property
- Burlington mother uses gun to defend 10-year-old son, home against burglar
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- DeSoto County homeowner shoots intruder who was on parole, wearing ankle monitor
- Police: Cleveland pizza shop employee shot during robbery returns fire, shoots suspect
- Man turns tables on alleged robber, shooting him 3 times, St. Louis police say
- Hit-and-run victim is shot minutes later by man trying to help him, police say
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.