Topic: Are You a Felon??
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where a woman has to save herself from a violent husband choking her to death!! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- FedEx Driver Not Charged in Fatal Punch of Racist: A Case Study in Maintaining Proportionality
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- California Democrats Push Handgun, Semi-automatic Rifle Tax to Fund Gun Control
- Washington: Anti-Gun Group Announces 2019 Agenda
- Checks and Balances? Massachusetts Executive Branch Flouts Court Orders on Firearms Licenses
- Law disallowing gun magazines over 10 rounds set to go into effect
- Ohio: Self-Defense Legislation Heads to Gov. Kasich’s Desk After House Concurrence
- San Diego Area Gun Show Ends Run After 3 Decades
- House Democrats look to roll back little-known rule allowing guns in the Capitol
What NOT to Do
- Suspected thief dies trying to steal car jack from homeowner, police chief says
- 2 injured when restaurant worker shoots customer who ran out on bill, police say
- Robbery suspect drops gun, victim grabs it and shoots him in leg and buttocks, deputies say
- Resident pistol-whips intruder
- Metairie woman fatally shot Tulane law student husband in self-defense against abuse, JPSO says
- Victim shoots attempted robber in McDonald’s drive-thru on Indy’s east side
- Police: High intruder meets armed homeowner in Caribou
- Man shot, pistol whipped during north side attempted robbery; masked men fled after wife shot back
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Air Force repeatedly failed to notify FBI about gunman before Sutherland Springs church massacre
- Florida school massacre panel recommends arming teachers with concealed weapons
- Woman inspires calls for gun training after being hailed as ‘shining example' for shooting escaped prisoner
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.