Episode 279: Anti-Gunners Forced to Admit Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Violence
Topic: Anti-Gunners Forced to Admit Gun Control Doesn't Reduce Violence
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where a man has to defend himself against a carjacking by letting the enemy get too close! What lessons can we learn from these stories and more? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
CHECK OUT THE NEW CONCEALED CARRY APP!!! – www.concealedcarry.com/mobileapp
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Consciousness of Guilt Evidence
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Retired Anti-Gun Justice Reveals Attempts to Thwart Landmark Heller Decision
- Gun control in New York: Four ways laws could change
- Newly-elected Florida official promises audit of gun program
- Harvard grad student told to move out after roommates find her legally owned firearms ‘uncomfortable'
- Dick's Sporting Goods Considers Removing All Hunting Gear From Stores
- Gun Control and a Doctor’s ‘Lane’
- Anti-Gun Researchers Undermine the Anti-Gun Narrative
What NOT to Do
- Kansas City man charged with murder said he shot man who was trying to steal his car
- Woman accidentally shot by friend who tried to save her from attacking pit bull
- 1 Suspect Dead, Another at Large Following Attempted Robbery in Prospect: Police
- Woman guns down suspect after attempted robbery turns into home invasion
- Armed Italy resident details near carjacking at Midlothian Brookshires
- Armed woman kills South Carolina jail escapee who kicked in her door
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Kiln mother shoots, kills son in self-defense, officials say
- Attempted robbery led to shooting that killed one man, injured another Thursday on Cleveland’s East Side
- Intoxicated man mistaken for burglar shot while entering wrong apartment in Chandler
- Everytown for Gun Safety comes opposition to Ohio's HB 288 shows that facts are not important to their message
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment