Topic: Man Charged With Crimes For Shooting a “Ghost”
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a man has just seconds to react to a threat in a case of road rage/mistaken identity.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- ConcealedCarry.com line of targets –
- LOSD Level 1 Online Course (affiliate link)
Andrew Branca's Law of Self Defense Case of the Week
- News story about today's case: Polk sheriff calls deadly shooting of man by Uber driver a ‘classic stand your ground' case
- Check out everything Law of Self Defense has to offer at: www.concealedcarry.com/losd
- Deputy shoots man who opened fire at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Giffords' Gun Control Activists Plot Rollout of Next Generation Firearm Restrictions
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 fatal shooting of armed robber
What NOT to Do
- Man Shoots Wife After Mistaking Her for Intruder in San Gabriel:LASD
- Man charged with firing gun at ‘ghost’
- MPD: Downtown resident points gun at would-be robber
- Victim shoots armed robbery suspect in cell phone transaction gone wrong
- Police: Homeowner & attempted robber exchange gunfire
- Lakewood Couple Attacked in Their Backyard With an Iron Pole
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.