Topic: Off-duty Federal Agent Shoots at Thief and Misses!
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a teenager defends himself against a potential kidnapping and carjacking with a gun!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Frag Out Flavor – www.concealedcarry.com/fragout
- Citizen Armor With Podcast Listener Exclusive Coupon – www.concealedcarry.com/citizenarmor
- Guardian Nation Live: John Lovell of the Warrior Poet Society Thursday evening at 7:00pm MT for GN members – www.guardiannation.com
Jacksonville Shooting Update
- ACLU Sticks Up for the NRA?!
- Washington Supreme Court puts gun-regulation measure I-1639 back on November ballot
- California Legislators Consider Tightening State Gun Laws
- Montana governor stands by semiautomatic weapons ban comment
- Oregon retailers can't bar gun sales based on age, BOLI suggests
- University of Utah Instructor Ostracizes Concealed Carriers
- ATF Data Undercuts Claim Gun-Controlled Cities Get Guns from Surrounding States
- Business owner opens fire on 4 attempted burglars, shooting 1
- Luther teen finds pursuit suspect in truck, holds her at gunpoint until authorities arrive
- Ex-UFC Fighter Dean Lister Pulls Gun On Home Intruder In Crazy Standoff
- Cooper City Woman Chases, Shoots At Car Burglars
- Naked intruder shot by Iron County homeowner, authorities say
- Knife-wielding man attacks driver, causes Greyhound bus to crash in Fountain
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.