Topic: CCWer Misses 2 Out of 3 Shots While Defending a Child
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a Good Samaritan draws and uses his gun in an attempt to save a baby from being killed by its father!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Vehicle Firearm Tactics Course – www.concealedcarry.com/vftspecial
- LOSD Level 1 Online Course – www.concealedcarry.com/losdlevel1
- Judge tosses signatures on Washington gun initiative
- Gov Bruce Rauner signs bill to give FOID card holders 60-day renewal grace period
- Federal appeals court upholds Texas campus carry law
- New study finds growing demand for concealed handgun permits
- Shopify’s New Policy is a De Facto Gun Ban
- One woman arrested after suspected burglary and shots fired
- Tow truck driver shoots alleged attempted robber in South Austin
- Intruder shot after exchanging gunfire with homeowner, deputies say
- Homeowner Shoots, Kills One Of Three Armed Intruders
- Police: Man shot after reportedly breaking into ex-girlfriend's home in Whitehall
- Court docs: Woman pulls gun on exposer who had ‘just shot up crystal meth’
- Good Samaritan shoots a man stabbing a child to death. Police identify the child
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.