Topic: Parking Space Shooter Charged With Manslaughter
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a 16-year-old girl was forced to shoot and stop her mother's boyfriend from killing her mom!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Travel Week Sale – use coupon code TRAVELWEEK15 to save 15% off travel-related products in our store at www.concealedcarry.com/shop
Florida Parking Space Shooting Update
- Kavanaugh confirmation hearings set for Sept. 4
- General Assembly to consider banning 3D-printed guns in Maryland
- King County Unveils “Common Sense” Action Plan: Ban “Semi-automatic, High Velocity Weapons”
- Divided Appeals Panel Upholds California Ban on Post-2013 Pistols
- California: Several Firearm-Related Bills Sent to their Respective Appropriations Committee Suspense File
- Horrifying details released in investigation of ‘extremist Muslim' compound that allegedly conducted school-shooting training
- Firearms groups, shops join push to stop suicides
- Gun control group targets firearms owners with new ads, seeks common ground
- Political dispute went from Facebook to firearms when suspect showed up with Glock, AR-15, police say
- Woman being choked by boyfriend is saved when son gets gun, daughter shoots, kills man
- Security guard shoots, kills armed robbery suspect in CDA
- Armed robber shot, killed by two civilians at convenience store
- Woman will not be charged after shooting bicyclist who exposed himself, police say
- Terror in the Night: Homeowner shoots intruder
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.