Topic: Homeowner Mistakenly Shot by Police After Shooting an Intruder
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest in industry news, legislative updates, and share this week's top JUSTIFIED SAVE stories from around America. Today we will be talking about several important legislative updates that could impact you, and we'll talk about two very unfortunate events in Colorado where people got shot that shouldn't have. Plus a several valuable JUSTIFIED SAVE stories to share that you won't want to miss!!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation Live Broadcast with Klint Macro of Trigger Pressers Union – www.guardiannation.com
- Judge blocks gun control groups' lawsuit to stop downloadable 3D-printed guns
- Appeals Court Tees Up Interstate Handgun Sale Ban for Possible Supreme Court Review
- Attorney General says gun restriction signs in courthouse illegal
- Breaking News: ATF Is Classifying .50 Cal Bolt Action AR Uppers As Firearm
- Doctors urge Americans to learn tourniquet use
- One way to reduce gun deaths: restrict big bullets and guns
- Schumer Goes Full Semi-automatic
- Aurora officer responds to break-in, kills armed resident
What NOT to Do!
- Woman shoots neighbor after he mistakes her home for his own
- Armored truck driver shoots would-be robber to death at cash store in SE Houston
- Woman fends off East Memphis home intruders with shotgun
- Milwaukee police: Robbery foiled after citizen shoots suspect in the butt
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.