Episode 219: Waffle House Shooting and More
Topic: Waffle House Shooting and More
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today Riley and Jacob are back at it for the first time on a news episode together in a while. TONS of great stories to share today coupled with our analysis will hopefully prepare you in your own personal Guardian journey. Stories about mass shooters being stopped by good guys; stories about JUSTIFIED SAVES that occurred this past week that always contain great lessons-learned; and unfortunately stories where the good guys lost recently as well including 2 cops in Florida. We honor them.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on this current content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation Live w/ Beth Alcazar – www.concealedcarry.com/gnbetha
- Next Level Training SIRT Pocket Pistol – www.concealedcarry.com/SIRTpp
ALSO…CHECK OUT THE NEW CONCEALED CARRY APP!!! – www.concealedcarry.com/mobileapp
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Montana v. Lau – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- 2 Florida deputies shot dead in suspected ambush
- Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought
- ‘Hero’ officer stopped Florida school shooter in 3 minutes, sheriff says
- National Teachers Union Cuts Ties With Wells Fargo Over Bank's Ties To NRA, Guns
- Wells Fargo CFO says government, not banks, should set gun policy
- Former NRA President Marion Hammer said, ‘YETI should be ashamed,’ claiming the company declined to do business with the NRA Foundation. YETI just issued a statement to the contrary.
- Gun violence drops from record high as Americans’ top concern: Gallup
- Are you invested in gun stocks? Read this if you want to change that
- Police: Mother fatally shot son as he was choking his sister
- Shots fired in thwarted robbery attempt
- 5 charged in Baker County home invasion turned deadly shootout Deputies say the home invasion was fueled by a social media feud
- Police: Woman shoots man in leg after finding him ‘tampering with her car' in N. Chas
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
With all these banks dissing guns, why don’t we set up a credit union for gun manufacturers, sellers and owners?