Topic: Let's Repeal the 2nd Amendment
GIVEAWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!
Plus we cover some crazy news stories from around the industry. Gun rights and right to self-defense are UNDER ATTACK!
Plus we introduce a NEW SEGMENT in today's show that I know you're going to really love!! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
200th Episode Giveaway WINNERS!!!!!
- Tim I. – 1-Year Membership to Guardian Nation – $461.40 value!
- Mark – 3-month Membership to Guardian Nation – $115.35 value!
- Buck H. – GPS Outdoors Handgunner Backpack – $120 value
- Christopher – Dry-fire Kit: Glock-E-Trainer, SIRT 110 pistol, laser cartridge insert – $353.o0 value!
- Matthew L. – Live-fire Kit: Live Fire Drill Cards Book, Mantis Firearm Training System, Pair of Ammo Ears – $213.89 value!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Jenkins v. State of Mississippi – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Democrat Conor Lamb warns against new gun laws
- John Kasich: Changing stance on guns draws fire
- NYT Columnist: Let's Repeal the Second Amendment
- Thieves brag on social media as Chicago carjacking surge leads to highest number in a decade
- X-Products Owner James Malarkey Thinks The Magazines He Sells Should Be Restricted By Law
- Mayor pro tem hopes Dallas reconsiders hosting NRA convention
- Robber shot by DS Food Mart clerk dies, police say
- Deputies: NC homeowner says he shot intruder after man kicked down back door
- Hemet couple opens fire on intruder during attempted burglary
- Guardian Nation. Now is the perfect time to join Guardian Nation to qualify for the next quarterly box of gear. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Glock-E-Trainer – www.glocketrainer.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.