Topic: AZ Man Used Gun to Save Cop's Life…Is Also Pro-Gun Control??
Riley and Jacob get into a number of great news stories today including a 10th District Circuit Court ruling that could change a lot of people's lives, how 16,000 CCWers' identities were compromised by a data hack of Florida State's records, how the “gun control” in Canada is working (or not) and also a story about a father who mistook his daughter for an intruder and made a costly mistake. PLUS…we break down the story about the Arizona man that saved a cop's life because he was able to use his gun…but he comes out in USA Today as being for gun control?! What is going on? Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
Training Tip: Figure 8 Drill
- Denver’s 10th Circuit Court Ruling Has Wide Ramifications for Gun Owners
- 16,000 Florida Concealed Carriers Info Released in Cyber Attack
- Akron Man Shoots Daughter who He Mistakenly Thought was Intruder
- Concealed Carry Up 215%, Murder Rate Down 14%
- More than a million restricted, prohibited guns in Canada
- He’s a good guy with a gun who saved a cop's life — and he’s for gun control
- Las Vegas Man Kills Knife-Wielding Intruder in Self-Defense
- Man suspected of armed robbery at Dollar General killed during home invasion
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. They are foam-lined yet built with heavy-duty 16 gauge steel that will keep your firearms protected and still allow you to quickly access them in an emergency with the reliable custom-programmable 4-button key pad. A line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield and for a limited time save 10% with a special coupon code, but you gotta listen to a past episode to get it!
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com Also for a limited time, get our American Gun Law course at 90% off just for signing up for or being a member of Guardian Nation.
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired or that grouping being too high, too low or simply too wide? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.