Topic: N.H. Man is Forced to Kill His Own Son in Defense
In today’s news: We now have a “new” Supreme Court with Neil Gorsuch being sworn in as a Supreme Court justice. He hears his first cases, and all signs are pointing towards him being who he said he is–a judge that takes the reading of the law quite literally…just what pro-2A folk need to hear! Also Riley and Jacob talk about anti-gun laws being proposed in North Carolina and Nevada. Plus 2 new guns from 2 of the biggest manufacturers. And also our usual JUSTIFIED segment where we share the story of a 76-year-old father forced to kill his 55-year-old son in a twisted story of self-defense. Don’t miss it, listen in now!!
Training Tip: Up and Down Stairs
- Gorsuch era on Supreme Court begins with first three cases
- Nevada Considers Second Protection Order Bill
- Night of The Saint- In Review
- School Shooting in San Bernardino, CA
- Road Rage Incidents Involving Guns are on the Rise
- Democrats file bill to repeal, replace NC’s ‘stand your ground’ laws
- Remington Reveals the New RP9
- FN America Evolves MHS Contract Gun Into the FN509
- North Carolina Store Owner Shoots Robbers
- Mississippi Man Shoots Home Invaders who Killed Uncle
- Dover Man Justifiably Kills his own Son
- SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition! Proudly made right here in the USA by Sig Sauer; One of the things I really appreciate is that Sig Sauer Engineers lead the way. They have designed their Elite Performance FMJ Target Ammunition to the same performance specifications as their Elite V-Crown self-defense jacketed hollow points. This ensures that you train how you fight… while also saving you money. If you are looking for reliable ammunition at a great price; check out SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition today. Available at many of your favorite sporting goods stores, online, and especially at our website ConcealedCarry.com/sigammo
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Sports Afield. Now available at their lowest price ever on ConcealedCarry.com, Sports Afield brings you a series of handgun vaults that will beat any competitor in price and quality. In addition you can now find select full size safes on from Sports Afield on ConcealedCarry.com. The shipping is reasonable and the warranty is second to none. All full size safes have a lifetime warranty that even covers the paint. Trust this 100 yr old American brand with your firearm storage. www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield and for a limited time save 10% with a special coupon code, but you gotta listen to the episode to get it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.