Topic: That EDC Life with Bryan Eastridge
Today, Riley talks with Bryan Eastridge of EDC Belt Company. Bryan is a police officer and firearms instructor. We're going to be talking about important considerations where it comes to gear selection and setup to enhance Every Day Carry (EDC). We'll dive into what makes his EDC Belt Company's “Foundation Belt” work for that purpose, and we'll talk about his recent foray into the podcasting world with his own show the “Lawdog Shooting Sports Podcast.”
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the FB Live recording!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: podcast at concealedcarry.com
- EDC Belt Company – www.langdontactical.com/the-foundation-belt/
- On Facebook – www.facebook.com/edcbeltco/
- Guardian Nation – Go ahead, we'll make it easy for you…give the 14-day FREE trial a shot at: www.concealedcarry.com/14day
Links and Other Cool Stuff
- Lawdog Shooting Sports Podcast
- Available on Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/user-769382122
- Also on iTunes/Apple Podcasts: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-lawdog-shooting-sports-podcast/id1476977988
- Firearm Trainer's Association – www.ftaprotect.com
- CCW Safe – www.ccwsafe.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.