Topic: Researchers Credit CCW With Chicago Crime Reduction
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where a Chicago woman defends herself by shooting a robbery suspect and almost gets herself in trouble when the bad guy takes her gun away! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Top 10 Things You (Probably) Don’t Know About Self-Defense Law” – www.concealedcarry.com/law10things
- Live Fire Drill Cards and Logbook – www.concealedcarry.com/lfdc
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- No Case This Week! Back Next Week!!!
- Sen. Marco Rubio pushes federal red-flag bill on firearms
- Congressional Democrats Will Begin Push for Universal Gun Background Checks Tomorrow
- Bill to allow guns on Florida colleges and universities filed again
- Sensing an opening, Virginia governor revives push for gun control
- Researchers Credit Right to Carry Law With Reduction in Chicago Property Crimes
- Gun Use Surges in Europe, Where Firearms Are Rare
- ‘Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder ‘assault weapons' ban with mass noncompliance
- Talking firearms in the exam room: 3 cases where it matters
What NOT to Do
- Man shot, killed with his own gun during robbery outside of barbershop near Greenspoint
- Fatal shooting outside child's birthday party in Columbia ruled self-defense
- Armed good Samaritan stops suspects at Loomis grocery store
- Arizona resident shoots four burglars, killing one, police say
- Lansing man shot, killed during attempted home burglary in Ionia County
- Woman Kills Attacker Defending Her Life At A Chicago Bus Stop
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.