Topic: Banks, State Governments and Ammo Companies
Today Riley and Matthew cover a bunch of news stories including some about out of control banking companies and schools and state governments. We also highlight the response from pro-gun states and ammunition companies. Plus, are you being careful about the public places you frequent and how you are preparing yourself to defend yourself if the need arises? Two stories today carry some critical lessons that every gun owner should hear.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on this critical content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- “Triple Guardian” 3-day course in Denver – www.concealedcarry.com/may2018guardian
- We hope you will join Riley, Jacob and Matthew for our upcoming 3-day “Triple Guardian” pistol course in Denver, CO May 17-19! 2 slots are reserved for educators for FREE, and for everybody else, you're going to get some amazing training for low cost!! Hope to see you there!
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Rankin v. Commonwealth – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Man robbed, assaulted after pulling gun
- FN AWARDED NRA GOLDEN BULLSEYE AWARD FOR FN 509
- Student launches walkout in support of Second Amendment to give voice to ‘the other kids’
- Former Student Expelled After Gun Arrest Sues Virginia Tech
- State urges banks, insurers to stop doing business with gun industry
- Anger Over Banks' Gun Policies Snags $600M Road Plan
- Want to understand gun owners? Watch their videos
- Worcester homeowner shoots alleged trespasser after fight, police say
- Woman sees husband in trouble, pulls out gun on would-be robber
- 911 call from gas station robbery shooting
- He tried to buy an iPhone via Facebook. Now he’s glad he brought a gun to the deal
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.