Topic: Enforcing New Knife Control Policies
Its a crazy week… and for the first time Riley isn't on his own podcast! Jacob and Matthew host! London has some lessons to teach us about the Slippery Slope, a city in Illinois will fine you $1000 a day for the possession of an AR-15, and someone thinks the 2nd amendment doesn't cover ammo! Join us today on the podcast as we cover the latest and greatest news stories in the industry. Plus several JUSTIFIED SAVE stories today that you're going to want to hear!!
Press PLAY above to feast on this important content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Low-crime village bans military-style guns, citing Parkland and other mass shootings
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Mistakes Soda Can Opening for Gunshots
- London's Mayor Declares Intense New ‘Knife Control' Policies To Stop Epidemic Of Stabbings
- Antigun Democrat Introduces Partisan Ammunition Control Bill, Claims No “Right to Bear Bullets”
- Nearly 3 million gun-purchase background checks ran in March
- Coroner: Woman shoots, kills intruder armed with shotgun after home invasion
- Armed robbery suspect shot by Knightdale store clerk, police say
- Woman with gun who chased burglary suspect from home confronts him in court
- Homeowner fires shot at burglary suspect found peeking through back window
- Video shows 85-year-old grab wrench, defend 80-year-old brother from gunman
- BONUS: Mark Robinson addresses Greensboro City Council on gun show ban
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.