Topic: Gun Companies Will Be Put Out of Business
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the FB Live recording!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: podcast at concealedcarry.com
- LASR X – The Industry Standard for Dry Fire – www.lasrapp.com
- Guardian Nation – Get all the training and gear you need to succeed – www.guardiannation.com
- U.S. Supreme Court will not shield gun maker from Sandy Hook lawsuit
- What Is The Future Of Firearms Advertising?
- I Was an NRA Lobbyist. Here’s My Road Map for Gun Reform.
- Michael Bloomberg Actively Prepares to Enter 2020 Presidential Race
- Colorado: OVERLOADED How large-capacity gun magazines are still being sold in Colorado
- Florida: Florida county first in state to enact ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary' in support of gun rights
- Louisiana: Louisiana’s Democrat Governor Wants More Control on Gun Shows
- Montana: Montana Supreme Court Rules Unanimously in Favor of Gun Rights
- Oregon: Attorney General Releases “Certified” Ballot Title For Gun Lockdown Measure.
- Virginia: Virginia Election Fallout: Gov. Northam “Working On” Assault Weapon Confiscation
- Wyoming: Wyoming legislation rule against mental health and firearm bill
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.