Topic: Legislative Updates – One State That Finally Gets it Wrong!
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Legislative Updates Edition and we're talking about some important stories about one state that finally gets it wrong and passes universal background checks. Also a major city decides to discriminate against NRA supporters. Finally, we learn for a fact about the hypocrisy of anti-gunners who do everything in their power to restrict law-abiding citizens but give a pass to illegal immigrants. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced on Tuesday, March 5, 2019!
- This week's prize…a copy of our hot-selling DVD, VEHICLE FIREARM TACTICS!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation: www.guardiannation.com – Only 2 more days to make sure you're signed up and still qualify for the next gear box.
- Real Avid Tools – www.concealedcarry.com/realavid
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- ”Hard” vs “Soft” Stand Your Ground Provisions
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Federal judge upholds Trump administration's ban on rapid-fire bump stocks
- Nevada: Governor Signs Bloomberg Background Check Bill Criminalizing Private Firearm Transfers
- Turning a Right into a Privilege: HR 1112 Gives Feds Unfettered Power to Block Gun Sales
- California: City of Los Angeles Discriminates Against NRA Supporters
- Democrats reject push to alert ICE when illegal immigrants fail firearm background checks
- South Dakota Passes Constitutional Carry
- NY Governor Signs Red Flag Bill
- SC now honors MN & NE permits (No link available yet)
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Gun Controllers Want Credit Card Companies to Monitor and Restrict Lawful Purchases
- Pelosi Claims Future President Could Use “National Emergency” to Target Guns
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.