Topic: CCWer Stops Shooting at Florida Back-to-School Event
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a Florida CCWer stopped a shooting at a back-to-school event that could have been so much worse!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Aurora Homeowner Shooting Update
- Aurora police shooting of armed homeowner raises questions as to how law enforcement reacts when encountering law-abiding gun owners
- Two Years Since Campus Carry Law Enacted, College Says Carrying Guns Makes Campus a ‘Safer Place'
- Tens Of Thousands of Ghost Gun Files Downloaded Despite Judge’s Order
- Trailer with 400 firearms stolen from Fiesta Henderson parking lot
- People Arming Themselves in St. Paul Neighborhood in Response to Summer Crime
What NOT to Do!
- 2nd Suspect Sought After Garden Grove Homeowner Shoots, Injures Suspected Burglar: Police
- Armed 80-year-old finds intruder inside home, holds him until police arrive
- Woman shot during burglary in Catonsville, police say suspect may be linked to other cases
- Police: Armed bystander takes down gunman at Titusville back-to-school event
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.