Topic: Gun Law Changes All Across America Right Now
Today, Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster discuss the recent Legislative News from around the US including stories about how one federal judge is opening the door for lawsuits against gun manufacturers, while another is ruling that the 21-year-old age requirement for handgun purchases is unconstitutional. Plus other great news, tune in!!
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Legislative Updates:
- Firearms Policy Coalition – Public Comment on “Frame/Receiver Definition” Ruling due by August 19th
- Jefferson County parks & rec district drops concealed carry ban effort after ‘numerous’ public comments
- Gun Control and the Elastic Meaning of “Transfer”— Colorado Court Moves the Needle
- Gun Owners of America v. Garland
- State Specific:
- Open Carry Now In SC, Important Restrictions You Need to Know
- Important Changes to North Dakota Gun Laws Go Into Effect
- Aug 1, 2021: Mississippi Enhanced Concealed Handgun Permit Honored in Nevada
- Louisiana Constitutional Carry Dead After 3 Republicans Agree with Veto
- Rebecca Dow Criticizes Move to Ban Gun Shows in New Mexico
- New Hampshire: Pair of Pro-Gun Measures Vetoed
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.