Topic: Hatchet Wielding Robber Stopped
Jacob and Matthew host once more! Vermont has rolled out the full battery of gun control, signed by a Governor who was believed to be pro-gun. Florida's new laws are applied for the first time, banks are fighting against the industry, and we review several justified saves! Join in today on the podcast as we cover the latest and greatest news stories in the industry!!
Press PLAY above to feast on this important content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- R. Lee Ermey Passes away at 74
- How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws
- New Florida gun law leads to first seizure: AR-15 from Army vet charged with attempted murder
- Bailed-out Banks Launch Coordinated Attack on Law-abiding Gun Owners
- Woman Calls Police Over Man Wearing Pro-Gun T-Shirt At Park
- I would have taken the shot’: Iredell man holds would-be burglar at gunpoint until deputies arrive
- SCSO: Pizza Delivery Driver Shoots Man He Believed To Be Robbing Him
- WOMAN SHOOTS HATCHET-WIELDING WOULD-BE ROBBER, POLICE SAY
- Good Samaritan helps security guard tackle bank robbery suspect
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.