NEWS – Colorado Dad Barely Survives Brutal Attack On His Family
- California: Hijacked Bills are Moving Forward
- California: Immediate Action is Needed by All Gun Owners and Second Amendment Supporters
- Ninth Circuit: Right to Bear Arms Includes Right to Acquire Arms
- U.S. judge strikes down D.C. concealed-carry gun law as probably unconstitutional
- Federal Judge Strikes Down ‘Good Reason' Provision Of DC Concealed Carry Law As Likely Unconstitutional
- Man cleaning gun shoots himself but doesn't realize it until 3 days later
- Police: Man with concealed carry permit accidentally shoots self, woman at graduation ceremony
- GUN INFOGRAPHIC SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH FIREPOWER EACH STATE HAS
- NRA annual meeting: Absolutely huge and right on target
- California: Anti-Gun Legislators Steamroll Through the Senate
- Maryland: Governor Hogan Signs Pro-Gun Bill into Law
Ask your attorney if you should be tracking your training! USA Firearm Training has invested in a free tool via which you can log all of your training. Having a strong and detailed record of all your firearm training can help you keep track of where you need to work next and also help to fight against allegations of recklessness and negligence in a criminal or civil legal incident. Download our no-cost app today from the App Store or Google Play and you can log each training session with as much or as little detail as you like. www.concealedcarry.com/app
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about Isolate the Family, Defend the Room.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.